Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The First Post!

Hey my fellow fans of Phillies Nation! I'm John Russo but you can call me "Roose." I'm starting this blog up to let you all know what some of the greatest fans in all of sports are really like. I will focus that attention to students at Rowan University, who have the privilege to be only 15-20 minutes from the great city of Philadelphia. I hope you enjoy my blog and continue to read what it's like around here, especially in the wake of an amazing 2008 season that ended with a parade down Broad Street!

So a little about myself. I go to Rowan University and I'm a sophomore. I am majoring in journalism and I want to be a sports writer. I am a huge Philadelphia fan (if you haven't gotten that impression yet) and I was ecstatic when the Phillies beat the Tampa Bay Rays in the World Series. I am also a casual musician which battles with sports as my number one passion.


I also write for a blog my friend set up called We Hate to Lose which I will link for Phillies news along with the Eagles, Flyers, Sixers, or any colleges relevant to the city of Philadelphia. It will be on the side in the blog roll along with other blogs I have read or like to read.

So in this blog I will give you and in-depth look at the fans attending Rowan. I will talk to them about certain news, their stories about the World Series, and even some of their rituals or habits when attending a game or watching it on TV. So that's it about me. Now I will allow you to know more about the rest of us.

Let's Go Phillies

0 Comments: