Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Team to Beat - Just Your Typical Phillies Blog

Team to Beat

It has a nice ring to it. That's the new name of the blog and will be officially changed before Sunday. "It's Outta Here" was the runner up idea that I had.

After this semester ends (Wednesday), I'll be looking into changing the face, name, and direction of the blog. I will have my final project posted by tomorrow. Here are the features of the new blog:

-New name.
-New background.
-New picture.
-Weekly recap posts: best game, weekly star which I'll try to keep track of throughout the season, etc.
-Monthly recap posts like the one I did for April.
-I'll try to speak with Justin and ask him to contribute a bit to my blog. I'll be linking to his quite often because I used to write for it.
-I'll also do some other stuff like important news in the team, division, and even around the league.

Here are some of my favorite posts from this past semester:
-Beating a Dead Horse: the verbal battle between the Phillies and Mets.
-Phillies Tailgate
-My 25-man roster prediction and official roster
-The March Madness: the champion will be announced tomorrow as well
-Anthony Medio interview
-Me vs. Mets fan
-Ring ceremony slide show
-Harry Kalas: 1936-2009

0 Comments: