Monday, June 22, 2009

Red Pinstripes and Liberty Bells

As I wrote in my introduction post months ago, I used to write for a blog titled We Hate To Lose which was run by my friend Justin Evans. I was a writer their along with Evans and Dan MacNeal. Well we all have our own separate sites with mine being this one. I want to use this post to advertise their two young sites as well.


About a week ago, Evans wanted a fresh start on his blogging so he switched to Word Press and created Red Pinstripes Are Cooler. WHTL is still floating around on cyber space but I think it's officially dead. Evans' blog is dedicated to the Phillies only after changing the theme of his blog from Philly sports to just the Phillies. Like me, his true passion is the Phillies and his knowledge of baseball is very credible.

MacNeal decided to start a forum instead. Titled Liberty Bell Sports, it is sectioned into Philadelphia Pro sports, amateur sports in the Philadelphia area, all major leagues, and a community forum where you can take a break from the sports world. There is constant game night chatter for the Phillies and that trend will continue when the Eagles, Sixers, and Flyers start up. This is a great place to express YOUR opinion and debate with other die hard Philadelphia sports fans.

Both sites are great places to get news and opinions from along with the blogs I have posted on the side of the page. I am a frequent poster in the forum so you will be able to see more of my opinions there. Read up or join the forum and continue to support our sites.
To show that the forum has a great sense of humor, here are my two favorite threads:

1 Comment:

Anonymous said...

thanks